Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Won, I Won!!! (Bonus Content)

Congrats! Once Again, you are the 100th person to read this post. As the 100th person to read this post, you win the following list of items:

-$100
-An IPad
-An IPhone
-An IPod Touch
-A Brand New Car
-A Segway
-Three Chickens
-Two Roosters
-A Wheelchair once owned by Franklyn Roosevelt
-A Wet Floor Sign
-And Best Of All: A Monkey!

Comment below to receive your prize or “Reload” the Page?

(Note: You may or may not be the 100th visitor to read this post. You will not receive a prize or prizes for commenting except my eternal gratitude. (Note: You will not receive my eternal gratitude for commenting. You will, however, make me happy for a certain amount of time (Note: If you leave a negative comment, you will not make me happy for a certain amount of time (Note: Insert other legal stuff here)))).

Links back to the source:

Awesome Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment