Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Newest Phrase

Hello, if you have a made it here, then you are the crème de la crème of my readers, (and you are also the best of them).

With that honor, comes a great responsibility. Allow me to explain…

All my life, I have dreamed of being one of those people who everybody quotes for making up a great phrase, like “there’s nothing to fear but fear itself” by FDR or “I kissed a girl and I liked it” by Katy Perry (P.S. clearly FDR has never encountered a spider in his lifetime). Today, I hope to have done it.

With this blog post I have created a phrase that must be spread to the world, and it is your responsibility if you chose to accept it, to spread this phrase to everyone you know, whether it be your friends, your family, or even that guy you pass by on the way to work every morning, you know the one.

Here is the phrase:

“Planned plans don't always go as those plans were planned”
-The Anon Blogger

Please let me go down as one of these eternals, and let this saying take the world by storm. Huzzah!

-The Anon Blogger

Links back to the source:

Awesome Links:



2 comments:

dadblunders said...

“Planned plans don't always go as those plans were planned” I made it to the end showing that I have dedication, follow through and commitment!

Aaron

ViolaFury said...

Wow! Stop the presses. Glad I got here before the media storm!

Post a Comment