Thursday, July 19, 2012

You Chose Sharing The Chair

So you decided to take the safe root, eh? (Did I just use the word “eh?” wow that was weird, but let’s move on).

Well I have good news and bad news. The bad news is you made the wrong choice. The good news is you can correct your mistake: HERE (And don’t try anything funny like choosing to give the chair to my cat…Please?)

If you still insist on making me share the chair [Insert Sad Face Here], then leave a comment below telling me why. (And well you’re interacting feel free to ‘like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. If you’ve already done that, then you are awesome continue with your comment. If you haven’t, well what are you waiting for? Cmon [Insert Puppy Dog, Pouty Face Here])

Links back to the source:

Awesome Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment