Thursday, July 19, 2012

You Chose To Give Me The Chair!

Thank you! Finally, someone sees it my way. Don’t tell the others, but (you are my favorite readers). Just kidding I love all of my readers *wink wink.*


However, my mom won’t accept that people have chosen this in a poll. We need to hear your voices…Well we need to read your voices below, so leave a comment down below and tell me why I should keep the chair. (And while you’re interacting feel free to ‘like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. If you’ve already done that, then you are awesome continue with your comment. If you haven’t, well what are you waiting for? Cmon [Insert Puppy Dog, Pouty Face Here])

Links back to the source:

Awesome Links:


2 comments:

kikinotdee said...

Cats are just waiting to take over the world they are sneaky little critters, they watch us with their calm calmness! taking over a little at a time. They have a network of eyes watching us on roads across the world we can travel nowhere without the glare of their eyes on us, first it's your chair but where will it end !!
Take back your chair and win one for humanity Do It for the Children !!!

Jourdan! said...

I like cats... But I also like chairs... So you should get the chair just cause you seem pretty legit. Lol I always kick my doggies off my bed/chair/ceiling fan. So here's my support, love.

Post a Comment