Thursday, June 21, 2012

You Come Back...Again

You go back to the doctors office and notice he’s not at his desk, so you ring the bell, but it does not make a sound.

“Oh that bell is just for show,” he says, “you’re lucky I came out when I did. Someone once had to wait three hours because I didn’t know she was there. Yes, mom was very angry about that, but I warned her to make an appointment…So what are you here for?”

“I am here to pick up my glasses,” you say.

“Hmm…Okay, here you go.”

He hands over the fixed glasses, and you walk out seeing clearly.

Too Bad! It seems as if you have not been listening. You got the glasses but wasted two unnecessary trips to get them! There were better choices you could have made, and because this is the internet, you can just go back and make them. You did get your glasses though, so good job!

Share your results with friends and challenge them to this adventure by clicking the ‘like’ and ‘send’ buttons below.

Want to try again and see what else could have happened? Go HERE!

Links back to the source:


Awesome Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment