Thursday, June 21, 2012

You Wait Three Weeks

You go back to the doctors office and notice he’s not at his desk, so you ring the bell, but it does not make a sound.

“Oh that bell is just for show,” he says, “you’re lucky I came out when I did. Someone once had to wait three hours because I didn’t know she was there. Yes, mom was very angry about that, but I warned her to make an appointment…So what are you here for?”

“I am here to pick up my glasses,” you say.

“Hmm…You are very lucky. I just finished them. Here you go.”

He hands over the fixed glasses, and you walk out seeing clearly.

Congrats! You made the best choice and clearly heeded my warning in the post. By waiting three weeks, you avoided any unneeded trips and got the glasses right on time!

Share your victory with friends and challenge them to this adventure by clicking the ‘like’ and ‘send’ buttons below. 

Want to try again and see what else could have happened? Go HERE!

Links back to the source:

Awesome Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment