Monday, January 7, 2013

Twitter: Good Find

Woah, you got it right again. This is starting to get a little scary. Have I really proven the existence of psychicness (I have decided that is a word)?

Wait a second! Before I declare it, look deeply into my eyes the screen. Keep staring…Deeper and deeper…deeper focus almost done.

Ha, just kidding, I’ve already written this, so you staring doesn’t do anything…Although I didn’t see if you were staring so I suppose I don’t really know if I tricked you…Well I’ll just assume I did.

But wait! If I could trick you, then how could you be psychic? Are you pulling a fast one on me? (I have no idea what 'a fast one' is supposed to mean but perhaps more on that later). Well I guess we need one more test.

So here we go for the last time. The final test. Which, dear reader, is the correct link?

A, B, C

-The Anon Psychic?????

Links back to the source:

Awesome Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment