Monday, January 7, 2013

You Are a Psychic!

Congratulations! You have proven yourself and your supernatural abilities. If you have truly gotten here with going astray, then you are a true psychic. Spread the word! Share your victory with the world. Post it on the Facebook, Tweet it on the twitter, and scream it from your bathroom window! (You have a window in your bathroom?)

An impromptu poem in your honor (after all, I am a master poet):

The first task was easily won,
the second child’s play,
the third accomplished without a sweat ,
Now you know you’re a psychic, Hooray!

That was the final test, but that was not the final task you see. Now you know that you are psychic but are there more among us? It is your responsibility as a psychic to test the others to see if they are as special as you, so send your friends this test and see if they are also members of the paranormal, but I suppose if you’re a true psychic, you already know.

As for me, dear readers, now that I have proven psychicness, I am going to look for ghosts.

-The Anon Psychic!

P.S. I am not a master poet. I just know how to rhyme.

Links back to the source:

Awesome Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment