Thursday, June 28, 2012

School: You Chose to Answer Honestly

“Yes that is the name my parents gave me,” you say to the principal.

“Hmmm…” He says, “I believe you, let me talk to your teacher and set her straight.” He hits a button on his speaker and speaks into it, “Call Gary’s teacher in for me!”

“Excuse me!” says a stern voice on the phone.

“Sorry, mom, please call Gary’s teacher in for me”

“That’s better,” says the voice.

The principal sends you out of the room, and you pass your teacher in the hall. As you walk into the classroom, the students cheer, and you are now the most popular kid in the class. Even more popular than that kid with the extra arm! Also, because your teacher was scolded by the principle, she is a lot easier on you than the rest of the class, and you get an ‘A+’ in her class and all the other classes she spread her story. All this success because of your clever name!

Great job! You’ve complete one of the adventures. If you would like to see what would have happened had you chosen differently click this link

Now that you’ve finished this one completely, make sure to see if you can complete the other two: 

Links back to the source:

Awesome Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment